Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!!

Hope y'alls have an AMAZING new year and I am seriously looking forward to seeing what Jennifer Aniston is in this coming year!! Let's hope its a good year for rom-coms. Whatever you are doing tonight, enjoy, and if you are reading this in NY and are heading over to Times Square, I am very jealous. Think I'm gonna recover a classic for you for the new year, its The Wedding Planner. Absoulte classic, even though it is not that old, starring the queen of rom-coms J-Lo (Jennifer Anston is the princess XD) Anyway, if you need a film to curl up with this evening, please choose this one.

P.S just checked my stats and was surprised how many people have read it, thanks a lot for the support!!

Please e-mail about anything to do with the blog I would LOVE to hear from you!! If you wanna get hold of me its girls_night_in@hotmail.co.uk 

Loads of hugs and new year kisses
Phoebe xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment